How To Change the stats.do Tag "DEMO Server"
The stats.do page's top line is almost always tagged DEMO Server. This is the default value for all instances. However, sometimes admins want to change to this DEV Server, TEST Server, or PROD Server. This can be done easily with one property change and is only a cosmetic change.
Steps to Change
- Log in an an admin.
- Navigate to System Properties > All Properties.
- Do one of the following:
- Search and open the property glide.installation.name
- Navigate to https://<INSTANCENAME>.service-now.com/nav_to.do?uri=sys_properties.do?sys_id=4fad0bf4c611228e01d9e895a86316c3
- Change the value to DEV Server, TEST Server, or PROD Server.
- Save the record.
- To confirm that the change worked, navigate to /stats.do.
|Note: The name can be changed as needed, but ensure that the value is short and does not contain special characters.|