Build name: Istanbul
Build date: 05-05-2017_1035
Build tag: glide-istanbul-09-23-2016__patch5-hotfix1-05-04-2017
MID buildstamp: istanbul-09-23-2016__patch5-hotfix1-05-04-2017_05-05-2017_1035
Customer reported the incident form page theme is stuck in pink color. Upon initial change of the system theme, the form page theme changes correctly. But when changing to a different system theme, the form page theme does not change and still loads the style theme of the very first theme that was changed.
- Test as maint user and was able to reproduce the issue where the theme on the actual form is different to the one set in system theme in UI15
- Test in UI16, however form element style does not change to style of selected theme while rest of style on instance changes to selected theme
- Test in OOTB Istanbul Patch 5 Hotfix 1 in UI15 and issue is producible
- Test in OOTB in UI16 by changing theme to Rose and form style theme still looks like style for system default theme, whereas the rest of the styles in instance changed
- Test in OOTB Jakarta and issue reproducible in both UI15 an UI16
- Test in OOTB Helsinki Patch 11 and issue reproducible in both UI15 an UI16
Steps to Reproduce
- In out of box Istanbul instance, log into as maint user
- Switch to UI15 via user preference cogwheel
- Open any records. For example, INC0020003, and note it should be the system default style
- Change the theme to Flamingo
- Open INC0020003, and note the css style is now Flamingo theme
- Change the theme to System
- Open INC0020003
While the theme on the form should be changed to what is set in System theme setting, however it is retaining the previously set theme.
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB1089970