When using the Firefox browser and printing a multi-page knowledge base article, only one page is printed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Log in to the instance.
- Navigate to Knowledge > Articles > All.
- Open a knowledge base article that contains more than two pages.
- View the article in View mode (not Edit mode).
- Right-click on the article header and select one of the following:
- This Frame > Open Frame in new tab
- This Frame > Open Frame in new window
- In the new tab or window, select File > Print.
- Click Print.
Note that Firefox prints only 1 page even if there are multiple pages.
There is no workaround at this time, but the issue has been fixed in recent versions of the platform.
Related Problem: PRB664666