When configuring available fields on case form (sn_customerservice_case), the fields added do not persist.
Steps to Reproduce
- Install Customer Service plugin, com.sn_customerservice
- Navigate to Customer Service > Cases > Create New
- Fill form and Save
- Under Activity, click Funnel icon > Configure available fields > Add Category from Available to Selected > Save
When clicking the Funnel icon again, Category should be available under activity. It is not available under activity.
- Navigate to System Properties, sys_properties.list
- Search for glide.ui.sn_customerservice_case_activity.fields property
- If the following line appears, then click here to edit.
This record is in the Customer Service application, but Global is the current application. To edit this record, click here.
- Add the desired field in value by adding a comma. For example, to add Category change value to following:
- Existing value: - assigned_to,asset,product,state,priority,short_description,comments,entitlement,contract,*Email*,work_notes
- New Value: - assigned_to,asset,product,state,priority,short_description,comments,entitlement,contract,*Email*,work_notes,category
- Save property
- Navigate to Case form and check fields under Activity. The Category is available.
Related Problem: PRB725014