The String value (string_value) of the Metric result (asmt_metric_result) table is not available as a value for the 'Group by' option but is available for the 'Additional Group by' option.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a report of the Metric result [asmt_metric_result] table.
- For further information, see the product documentation topic Getting started with reports.
- Set the Group By option value to "String value".
- Note that the option is not available to select.
- Set the Additional group by option to "String value".
- Note that this option is available here.
- Navigate to System Definition > Dictionary and access the Metric Result [asmt_metric_result] table's string_value record
- Name: asmt_metric_result
- Element: String_value
- Open the record and click Advanced View under Related Links.
- In the Attributes field, provide 'can_group=true' as the value of the Attributes field (without quotes) and save.
Related Problem: PRB1072232