List collector filter not working for all catalog items and in certain related lists. When trying to use the "and" button to the right of a filter condition, the following error message appears in the console and the button does nothing:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'filterObject' of null addConditionSpec
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Service Catalog > Catalog Definitions > Maintain Catalogs
- Click Service Catalog list item
- Click any list item in Catalog Item related List. For example, Microsoft Access
- On Variables related list, click New button.
- Add list collector type Variable to Catalog Item, and fill out all required fields, though it is not important what the values are
- On Catalog Item form, click Try It ui action
- After redirect, attempt to add condition to condition builder
- See console log error
- Navigate to cmdb_ci.list
- Drilldown on any configuration item of type Computer. For example, https://demonightlyistanbul.service-now.com/nav_to.do?uri=cmdb_ci_computer.do?sys_id=b4fd7c8437201000deeabfc8bcbe5dc1
- Make sure related list, TCP Connections, is visible on the form. Add it if not already displayed.
- Open the query filter for the related list TCP Connections
See default filter condition: Absent is false
- Click the AND button next to the condition
- See error in browser console:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'filterObject' of null
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB994630