In List V3, if an is same as / is different from filter is added with a dot-walked field on the left side, the same field no longer appears on the right side.
Steps to Reproduce
- Make sure List V3 is enabled.
For more information, see the product documentation topic Activate List v3.
- Navigate to task_list.do.
- Click the menu icon () and choose List Layout.
- Add the following fields: Assigned to, Opened by, Parent.Assigned to, and Parent.Opened by.
- Find a Change Task that is associated with a change request.
If you cannot find a change task with an associated change request, raise a new change, and then add change tasks to it.
For more information, see the product documentation topic Create a change task.
- Click the filter icon and create an is same as or is different from filter that can compare between Parent.Opened by and Opened by.
Note that you cannot configure the filter because Opened by does not appear on the right-hand side.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1097215