When clicking on the Service Portal User profile page to load the widget User Profile, under the My Coworkers section the count is displayed incorrectly.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to User Administration > Users
- Take any 8 or more users and set their Manager = Abel Tuter
Take 8 because one is impersonated, and then one more than 6 coworkers is needed since the bug causes SN to ignore one of these where the Show all # link does not appear
- Ensure that >=8 users have the same Line Manager
- Log into the Service Portal as one of these users
- Navigate to the User profile page, and click on the User > select Profile
Notice the user profile widget shows under My Coworkers, 5 coworkers and then the total number -1 (i.e. Show all 6) of the true reflection in SN
- Take one to impersonate. This results in Show all 7 on user profile page
- Instead, Show all 6 is available to click
- Expanding this shows the real value: 7
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB720598