You can create document ID fields to reference any record on any table. Since Helsinki, in a REST response, document_id display value returns <table label>:<display value>. This is different when compared to Geneva and Fuji, which returned <display value> only.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in any current instance
- On imp_user create a new record:
> Set email = email@example.com, First name = test, Last name = test
- This will create a record on the sys_user table, visible in the User form.
- The new record will show: Target Record = "User: test test"
- in previous releases, it would have shown: Target Record = "test test"
Related Problem: PRB691159