In the CAB demo data's cab_meeting records, Ical fields ('start_sdt', 'end_sdt') are not populated by default. If these fields are not populated, then meeting invitations won't be sent to the attendees
This issue occurs only with the demo data. If a user is creating new meetings, the fields are populated correctly and invitations can be sent as default.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to demonightlyistanbul OR demonightlyjakarta.
- Go to any demo cab meeting record
- Click on 'send meeting invites to attendees' related link
- Observe that emails won't go to the attendees.
Choose from one of the following workarounds:
Update the start / end meeting dates.
- Navigate to the cab_meeting
- Change the start/end meeting date field and update the record.
Changing any of these fields, will trigger business logic which will populate the start_sdt and end_sdt fields.
- Change the start/end meeting back to the original and save the record.
Delete the demo data and upgrade the plugin (for users upgrading to Kingston).
- Delete the cab_definition and all the cab_meetings attached to it.
- Navigate to Change > Change Advisory Board > CAB Workbench and load the demo data.
This will create new meetings, which would have all the *sdt fields populated properly.
Related Problem: PRB1082916