When a scheduled report is created on a report source, even after checking the "omit if no records" option, we are getting empty reports by email.
Steps to Reproduce
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create one reports - One from a Report Source
2) The filter conditions should be in such a way that no records are retrieved.
3) Create On-Demand Schedule Report for the above created report.
4) Enable "Omit if no records" options for the scheduled reports.
5) Execute the scheduled report by providing an email address
Expected behavior : No email should be received for the scheduled reports
Actual behavior : Email with empty report is received for the scheduled report built on "Report Source"
no workaround available, upgrade to a patch that has this fix
Related Problem: PRB748719