When a plugin such as CRG or Project Management is activated, the incident form provides the option to add Task Relations to the form. Clicking the plus sign displays the 'Add/Remove relationships' page. The page's Current Relationships slushbucket contains non-translated terms. Also, acronyms for 'Enable I18N debugging' do not appear for the items in the slushbucket.
Steps to Reproduce
Log in as maint.
Navigate to System Definition > Plugins.
Activate the I18N: Spanish Translations and GRC: Risk Management plugins.
For more information, see the documentation topic Activate a plugin.
Click the gear icon on the banner frame and select Spanish for the Language field.
Navigate to Incident > Open and open any incident.
Add the field Task Relations to the form.
- Right-click in the form header and choose Configure > Form Layout.
- Move Task Relations from the Available to the Selected slushbucket.
- Click Save.
Find "Elementos relacionados" (Task Relations) and click + (plus sign).
Note that the items under Current Relationships are not translated.
The Many to Many Task Relationships plugin does not include translation support. To enable translations for these fields:
Change the field type for the Parent Descriptor, Child Descriptor, and Name fields in the task_rel_type table from String to Translated Text.
Follow standard Translated Text translation methods to add translated values for each necessary language.
- Switch to a different language (for example, to French).
- Navigate to a task_rel_type record to translate.
- Modify the English value for Parent/Child Descriptor to an appropriate French version.
- Save the record.
- Repeat for each task_rel_type record that you want to translate for each language in which you want the text to be translated.
The Add Relationships slushbucket will show the proper translated values for the Relationship Types.
Related Problem: PRB1007544