The issue is observed for IE 11 only (at the moment) and cannot be replicated on Chrome. However, as IE is the default browser at Merck, this is seen as critical.
Using IE11 you cannot embed pictures on the description field (html field), these images are removed after the save via IE 11.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to an html field, for example, Knowledge > Text
- Drag an image file and drop in the field
- You see the image in the field
- Click Save in the form header
- The image disappears and is not saved
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB710310