The issue is observed for IE 11 only (at the moment) and cannot be replicated on Chrome. However, as IE is the default browser at Merck, this is seen as critical.
Using IE11 you cannot embed pictures on the description field (html field), these images are removed after the save via IE 11.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to an html field, for example, Knowledge > Text
- Drag an image file and drop in the field
- You see the image in the field
- Click Save in the form header
- The image disappears and is not saved
This issue was resolved with the TinyMCE changes in Jakarta and onwards.
Related Problem: PRB710310