Build name: Helsinki
Build date: 03-22-2017_2340
Build tag: glide-helsinki-03-16-2016__patch9-hotfix0a-03-17-2017
This only happens for UI11 on Helsinki.
UI11 on Fuji seems fine.
This is only cosmetic issue.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in as maint
- Find any catalog item
- Add a single text line variable to the catalog item, order 50
- Add a multiple choices variable to the catalog item, order 100
- Add Label variable to the catalog item, order 200.
- Add some checkbox variables, order them as 210, 220 ... 290.
- Under the item, click try it.
- Wwitch to UI11 by opening the following URL in a new tab on the same browser
- Refresh the tab for the catalog item.
All the labels have the same/similar height.
Label for Multiple choices or Checkbox are extra tall (see screenshot)
This issue is under review. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB983101