Steps to Reproduce
Navigate to Automated Test Framework > Administration > Step Configurations.
Click Record Query.
For more information, see the documentation topic Server test step: Record Query.
Navigate to Automated Test Framework > Tests.
Click New to create a new test and click Save.
Click Add Test Step and choose Record Query copy and click Next.
Note that the Record Query copy step form does not render Condition fields, and when attempting to set the conditions fields the error "First select a table" is displayed.
- Navigate to the newly copied Step Configuration (you can navigate to it from the Step form)
- Find the Input Variables Related List
- Click the Info icon next to the Conditions Input Variable to drill into its detail form
- Click Advanced View to see a set of related lists
- On the advanced view there is a Dependent Field Related List with Dependent on field field that appears to be empty.
- Set the Dependent on field value to Table and save the change.
Now the table error should be resolved when adding setting Conditions on your new Step.
Related Problem: PRB821936