When applying a stash, if the request to stash fails an error message is displayed. If the user presses the back button in the dialog, an empty Apply Stashed Changes dialog is displayed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in as an admin.
- Link an application to source control.
- Make a change.
- Stash the change.
- Give a user all of the appropriate roles and delegated developer rights for the scoped application.
- Log in as the new.
- Open the application.
- Navigate to Source Control > Manage Stashes > Apply.
Note that the request fails.
- Press the back button in the dialog.
Note that an empty Apply Stashed Changes dialog is displayed.
There are two workaround options:
- Repeat the steps to apply stash again - if the error persists, reload the page and try again.
- Check your network connection to ensure that the request is not failing due to a lost network connection
Related Problem: PRB683563