When the Records tab on a scorecard is selected, no records are shown.
Steps to Reproduce
- Collect for the indicator until today (for example, set the value Relative End to 0).
- Open the indicator and turn off real-time scores.
- Click today's date in the graph.
- Click the Records tab.
Expected result: The Records tab shows the records that contribute to the score.
Actual result: The Records tab is selected but the chart is displayed. No records are shown.
This issue may also affect users who are viewing a detailed scorecard from a different timezone. To reproduce this issue, set a job to collect for number of open incidents in the Pacific/Auckland timezone and view the scorecard as a user from the Amsterdam timezone. Even though collection happens until yesterday, the Records tab is not shown for yesterday's score.
Use one of the following workarounds:
- Edit the Automated indicators linked with the widget.
- Click the Other tab.
- Click the Show real-time score checkbox.
- Click Save.
Set the collection job Relative End field to 1.
Related Problem: PRB726997