When you export a scorecard with a large amount of data to a png or jpg image, there is timeout error and the image cannot not be downloaded. This behavior can also occur for a widget that displays the large indicator.
Steps to Reproduce
- Collect a large amount of data for an indicator, such as 5 years worth of data for a daily indicator.
- Navigate to the scorecard for the indicator.
- Try to export the scorecard to png or jpg.
Expected result: Attached image is generated and can be downloaded.
Actual result: One of the following error codes.
- Error HTTP Code:408 error while exporting graph as image.
- Error (HTTP Code:503) Conversion Failed:Did not receive a success in the HTTP response
- For a scorecard or widget, take a screenshot of the image
- For a widget, reduce the amount of data displayed by the widget
Related Problem: PRB722351