A breakdown widget will only display the top-half of the chart when there is also a score widget on the dashboard, and both have their height set in the Edit Widget menu.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new Performance Analytics Dashboard.
- Add Open Incidents by age to the dashboard.
- Add Average resolution time to the dashboard.
- Edit the Dashboard, click the Edit Widget cogwheel icon.
- Give each widget a height value of 450px.
- Reload the page.
Expected behavior: Widgets display properly.
Actual behavior: Only top-half of widget displays.
- Refresh the widget
- Do not set the height of the breakdown widget
Related Problem: PRB720949