If you collect scores, including breakdowns, for a certain date and then recollect scores for that same date after excluding certain breakdowns, some of the 2nd-level scores associated with the excluded breakdowns are deleted, and some are not.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a data collection job for the indicator Number of Open Incidents with all breakdowns.
- Run the data collection job.
- Check that scores have been collected for the breakdown Age and for the breakdown combination Priority - Planning / Age.
- Change the data collection job to exclude the Age breakdown.
- Run the data collection job again for the same day.
All scores associated with the Age breakdown are deleted.
Scores for the breakdown combination Priority / Age as well as Category / Age are gone. Certain other scores are kept, such as for Assignment Group / Age.
There is no known workaround for this issue. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB922960