When the preference for forms is set to After Form Loads and the activity is placed in its own tab to allow users to collapse/expand, the tab title and choice list arrow are not visible. The tab is no longer visible on the form.
The issue is reproducible when only one form section exists, and is not reproducible when adding another tab.
Steps to Reproduce
- Click the Settings icon .
- Click Forms.
- In Related List Loading, select After Form Loads.
- Close the Settings window.
- Navigate to Problem > Open.
- Open a problem record.
- Ensure that there are no form sections on the form.
- Right-click in the header bar and select Configure > Form Layout.
- In the Section field, click New.
- In Section caption, type Activities.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
On the Problem form, note that the tab title and choice list arrow are not visible, and the tab is no longer visible on the form.
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB878049