In Chrome, when a reference field is at the bottom of the page and a reference icon opens in a sys_popup window, the browser scales the form size and scrolls down.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the instance on a Windows machine using the Chrome browser.
- Navigate to Problem > All.
- Open any problem record.
- Right-click in the header bar and select Configure > Related lists.
- Remove a related list by moving it from the Selected column to the Available column.
- Click Save.
- Right-click in the header bar and select Configure > Form Layout.
- Move the Assigned to field to the bottom of the page by selecting the field name in the Selected column and clicking the down arrow icon.
- Click Save.
- In the form, scroll to the bottom of the record.
- Next to the Assigned to field, do one or both of the following:
- hover over the information icon and scroll down without moving the cursor
- hover over the reference icon, scroll the page, move the cursor from the icon, and place the cursor over the icon
Note that the sys_pop window opens and closes automatically until you remove the mouse from the icon.
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB832546