Reports that use the OR operator on tags and group by the number of incidents do not show the correct Group by number in the header.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Incident > All.
- Open four incidents in different tabs.
- Add a tag to each incident by clicking the More options icon and selecting Add Tag.
- In the first incident, add tag named Test1
- In the second incident, add tag named Test2
- In the third incident, add tag named Test3
- In the fourth incident, add tag named Test4
- In the original tab (from step 1), navigate to System Definition > Tags.
- Ensure that the tags you created have Global set to true. If necessary, set them to true in the list view.
- Navigate to Reports > Create New.
- Table: Incident
- Troup by: severity
- Condition: [Tags] [Test1] or [Tags] [Test2] or [Tags] [Test3] or [Tags] [Test4]
- Click Run.
Note that there are four total incidents in the list, however the Group by count is showing 26.
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB734989