When a same record is open for two separate users, and one user updates a checkbox field, the other user sees that as a real-time update. However, when the other user changes the same value and tries to save it, the value does not save as expected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open two different web browsers.
- With both of them, connect to the same OOB instance (istanbulpatch4).
- Login as two different users who belong to the same company.
- Open the same record (For example, any problem record).
- With user 1, update one field of the record (For example, enable the Knowledge checkbox) and save.
- Switch to the other browser.
- As user 2, the little blue icon appears next to the modified field and the value of the field is updated (For example, the Knowledge checkbox is enabled).
- As user 2, try to update the same field to its previous value (For example, disable the Knowledge checkbox) and save.
- The form is refreshed, but the value of the field is not updated (For example, the Knowledge checkbox is still enabled).
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB924635