After editing a report of type Dial, it does not return any record when drilling down into the speedometer graph sectors.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login a pre-Jakarta instance
- Go to Report -> Create New
- Create a Dial/Speedometer report on any table
- Select incident as the table and click Save
- Drill down into the report by clicking on the speedometer total on the report. The data is displayed as a list
- With the same report, modify the condition filter or share the report to any user or group.
- Drill down into the report by clicking on the speedometer total on the report.
Observe an empty list is displayed with no drill down data.
When receiving the list with no data entries, open the condition builder and click Run. The list will then populate.
This issue was resolved by the new report designer UI in Jakarta and onwards. However, old reports created on an instance before the Jakarta upgrade will present the same issue even after upgrading. The reports have to be recreated after the upgrade for them to function as expected.
Related Problem: PRB882541