Chrome browser back button in Service Catalog not working as expected. For Chrome, fields are not cleared and user can submit same request (over and over again).
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Service Catalog >Catalog Properties > Properties
- Ensure that the 'Use the two step catalog checkout model (default false)' (glide.sc.checkout.twostep) is unchecked
- Using Chrome, navigate to Self Service >Service Catalog > Office >Packaging and Shipping
4. Populate the following fields
- Shipping type = External Address
- Address Line 1, Address Line 2, City, Postcode and Parcel details enter value of 'test'
- Click the Order Now button
- Click on the ServiceNow Back button next to the 'Order Status' Heading.
This problem has been fixed in Jakarta and onwards. On older releases, the behaviour is not experienced when using the Browser's Back button.
Related Problem: PRB651878