HTML tags in edge encrypted fields causes values to not show up on list view
Steps to Reproduce
All steps via edge encryption proxy
- Mark Incident.short_description as encrypted
- Navigate to Incident > Create New
- Fill other mandatory values and enter a tag in the short_description, for example, or
- Submit the entry
- On the Incident list page, notice that the short_description appears blank
- Open the created incident. Notice that the short_description shows up correctly in the form view.
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB648087