Steps to Reproduce
- Open an instance that has been upgraded to the Helsinki release.
- Ensure that the new Change Management plugin is not activated on the instance.
- Navigate to the Configuration > Base Items > All (cmdb_ci.list).
- Click New.
Note that the Submit button is not displayed.
The issue is caused by an incorrectly loaded UI Action when upgrading to the Helsinki release. This issue does not occur if the Helsinki Change Management plugin is activated.
To resolve the issue, review the Fixed In field below to determine which versions have a permanent fix and upgrade to your preferred version. Alternatively, use the following workaround:
- Navigate to System Definition > UI Actions.
- Create the following filter:
[Sys ID] [is] [c661c482d70112002ba7b46c015203d9]
- Click Run.
- Open the Insert (Configuration Item [cmdb_ci] table) UI action.
- Click Delete.
- If you think you might activate the Change Management plugin in the future, delete the update record for the UI Action delete.
Related Problem: PRB689023