Read-only list collector not word wrapping. Tested on Geneva.
Also tested in Helsinki Patch 5 and this is still a problem.
Build name: Helsinki
Build date: 09-15-2016_0944
Build tag: glide-helsinki-03-16-2016__patch5-09-08-2016
Instance name: helsinkipatch5
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a variable for one of the existing catalog items of type list collector.
- Select the Configuration Item as the table for list collector.
- Set Write Roles field for the variable as admin
Note: if Write Role field is not on the Variable form, add it with Configure/Form Layout
- As admin, create a request for this item, selecting at least 20 items from the list collector.
- Now, impersonate the Itil User and view the RITM record for the above request.
- The read-only list collector shows up in a single line with truncated text.
There is no known workaround for this issue. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. Review the ‘Fixed In’ field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB687412