Service Portal with SSO enabled is redirecting to nav_to.do?uri=/sp.
Steps to Reproduce
- Enable the following plugins:
- Multiple Provider Single Sign-On
- Service Portal Plugins:
- Service Portal - Core 1.1.0 Active com.glide.service-portal
- Service Portal for Enterprise Service Management 1.1.0 Active com.glide.service-portal.esm (with demo data)
- Access Service Portal page with DB login:
- Configure Single Sign-On on the instance using an identity provider.
- Ensure that a user can log in using SSO.
- Access the Service Portal (https://<instancename>.service-now.com/sp).
Note that it now redirects to https://<instancename>.service-now.com/nav_to.do?uri=/sp.
The best integration with Service Portal is to configure glide.entry.page.script and create a function that forwards users to the correct home page.
Alternatively, on the script include SAML2_update1, replace needNavFrame and add function isSPRequest as follows:
Related Problem: PRB712179