In Service Portal, the alert message, "The following fields are incomplete:" is not translated. This pop-up window message appears when the user tries to submit an order in the Service Portal and mandatory fields not filled out.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to System Definition > Plugins.
- Activate a language plugin such as French (I18N: French Translations).
- Activate the Service Portal for Enterprise Service Management plugin.
- Navigate to Service Portal > Service Portal Home.
A new window opens with the Service Portal page displayed.
- Click Order Something.
- Click Office.
- Click Packaging and Shipping.
- In the original window (not the one that opened in step 4), navigate to System Properties > System Localization.
- In Default language for the system (two character values), specify French (fr).
For more information, see Global Language.
- Click Save.
- In the window that opened in step 4, reload the page without filling in any of the fields first.
- Click Submit.
Note that the message "The following fields are incomplete:" is not translated.
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB818793