Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to System Definition > Plugins.
- Find the I18N: Japanese Translations plugin on the list, right-click it, and click on Upgrade/Activate.
- Navigate to Performance Analytics > Indicators > Automated Indicators and right-click to open the Automated Indicators list in a new tab.
- From the menu icon, go to View and select Automated.
- In the previous tab, go to the login page and switch the language to Japanese. Or, if you're already logged in, change the language in the System Settings.
- Refresh the Automated Indicators list page.
- Notice the 名前 (Name) field displays the value of 单位 (Unit) field. Double-click the field and it will show the correct value.
This issue is under review. If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click the Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB759766