Steps to Reproduce
- Log into a base system instance and install the I18N: French - Canada Translations plugin.
- Navigate to System Definition > Plugins.
- Find and right-click I18N: French - Canada Translations.
- Select Activate/Upgrade.
- Navigate to Maintain items and open one item (e.g. Apple iPad 3). Notice that workflow is selected as 'Procurement Process Flow - Mobile'.
- Click through to this workflow record. Open one that is Published > click the Show Workflow related link > Check out the workflow.
- Change the workflow activities (Wait for condition, Catalog Task) to force it go to the stage 'Request Cancelled'.
- Publish the workflow.
- Navigate to Maintain items > Apple iPad 3 > Try it > Add to the cart and Check out the item. Make a noteof the sc_req_item record that was created.
- Open the requested Item record created in Step 6. Load the record by selecting English and French Canadian Language one by one.
- Notice that in English and French Canadian, both Stage fields are showing the value as [Request Cancelled].
- Now repeat Steps 2-5. This time, force the stage to go to another stage like [Fulfillment] or [Awaiting Delivery].
- Repeat Steps 6-7. Notice that on the sc_req_item record stage is showing the correct translation for [Fulfillment] or [Awaiting Delivery] stage in French.
Note the workflow stage [Request Cancelled] does not show the translation on sc_req_item record in French Canadian.
If you are able to upgrade, check the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click the Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
If an upgrade is not possible, the updated Script Include 'WorkflowStages' (attached) will need to be imported in the affected instance as an XML file to replace the existing.
Related Problem: PRB640544