Steps to Reproduce
Create a table with the following specifications:
- Label: platform
- Name: u_platform
Add four fields to the table.
Note: Ensure that one of the fields has the same name as the table (u_platform in this example).
- u_active (True/False)
- u_application_executive (Reference to User)
- u_platform (String with a max length of 100)
- u_platform_leader (Reference to User)
In the application navigator, enter u_platform_list.do.
Right-click the header and select Import.
- Select Insert.
- Check the box to create an Excel template.
- Check the box to include all fields in the template.
- Click Create Excel Template.
- Click Download.
- In the Excel file, enter valid data for each of the four fields and save the file.
- Navigate back to the instance and click Choose File.
- Select the completed Excel template file.
- Click Upload.
Click Preview Imported Data.
Click Complete Import.
Although the values for Active, Application Executive, and Platform Leader are successfully transformed into the target table, u_platform, the value for Platform is not transformed into u_platform target table.
Note: If you navigate to the Transform Map record automatically created after this process, there is no Field Map for the u_platform.u_platform field.
Do not use the same name for the field and the table.
Related Problem: PRB733501