Steps to Reproduce
- Connect to a Geneva instance using the mobile device (iPhone App). This will create an extra device for the user with the name ServiceNowPushApp.
- Using a Desktop computer, log in to the same instance.
- Navigate to the sys_user table and locate the user used in step 1 above.
- Click the Notifications Preferences related link.
- Under the ServiceNowPushApp device created, scroll down to locate the Catalog task worknoted (unassigned) notification and click the switch to turn it off.
- Notice that it will toggle the Capacity Subscription created notification, not the Catalog task worknoted (unassigned) one.
- Repeat the same for VTB assignee notification. It will toggle Capacity Subscription created.
The following example list of notifications are affected:
- VTB lane change notification
- VTB assignee notification
- Catalog task worknoted (unassigned)
- VTB additional assignee notification > toggles "Unscheduled Change"
- Unlimited-User Subscription created toggles "Certificate Expiring"
- Text Index Completed toggles "Catalog Approval Rejected"
- Task worknoted for group toggles "Approval Rejected"
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB667023