In the Source section, field names are truncated to 38 characters.
In the Field Map section, field names are truncated to 23 characters.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to System Web Services > Inbound > Create New.
- Create field names with more than 30 characters.
- Check the Create transform map box and choose a Target table from the dropdown menu below it.
- Click the Create button.
- In the Table Transform Map form, in the Related Links section, click Mapping Assist.
- In the Mapping Assist form, note that the field names are truncated in the Mapping Assist form if they are more than 30 characters.
Instead of using the Mapping Assist utility, map the long fields individually by clicking the New button in the Field Maps section of the Transform Map form. Then, in the following form the Source field dropdown box will have the non-truncated name of the field.
Related Problem: PRB742960