Steps to Reproduce
Create the following items:
- Catalog Item Test Variable Issue
- The following five variables:
- outside - Single line text that is outside the container
- start_container - Container Start
- show_details - Yes/No variable with Include None
- add_details - Single line text
- End Container
- Two Catalog UI Policies (with both "Reverse if false" and "On load" set to true)
- Hide Container - When "outside" is not empty, show the container and relevant variables
- Show Additional Details - When "show_details" is Yes, show the "add_details" variable (visible = true) and make this mandatory
- Four Catalog UI Policy Actions tied to the two previously created Catalog UI Policies:
- start_container - visible: True, others: leave alone
- show_details - mandatory: True, others: leave alone
- add_details - all: leave alone
- add_details - mandatory: true, visible: true
Go to the Test Variable Issue Catalog Item and click the Try it button.
Note that on the ordering page, the start_container and show_details variables appear on this form.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine whether any versions have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB690516