Steps to Reproduce
- Activate the Chat, Connect, and Connect Support plugins.
- Create a queue and select the Service Desk assignment group.
- In one browser, log in as Abel Tuter (do not impersonate).
- In a different browser, log in as ITIL User (do not impersonate).
- With Abel Tuter, create a new chat in the queue.
- Answer the chat as ITIL User.
- Post a few chats back and forth between the two users.
- With ITIL User, create an incident from the chat and save the incident.
Expected result: The activity stream in the incident should show a chat conversation between the two people with their respective names.
Actual result: You will see only the ITIL user listed for every posted chat message.
The only possible workaround is to use the Comments and Work Notes form element instead of the Activities (filtered) form element. The comments and work notes element uses the actual sys_journal_entry records, and thus is unaffected by this PRB (which is an issue with history/audit information).
Related Problem: PRB681035