Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to System Properties > Basic Configuration.
- Change the Date format (glide.sys.date_format property) to dd-MMM-yy.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to Service Catalog > Catalog Definitions > Record Producers.
- Find and open the record for the Create Incident record producer.
- In the Variables tab or section, click New.
- Add a Date variable.
- Click Submit.
- Navigate to Service Portal > Service Catalog > Can we help you? > Create an Incident.
Note that the date value is in yyyy-MM-dd format (for example, 2016-08-18) and not in dd-MMM-dd format (for example, 18-Aug-16) as specified in step 2.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB707434