After upgrading to the List v3, a new feature in Helsinki, a substantial difference is noticeable in performance, specifically on load time. These performance issues are documented on the Product Documentation site in the Lists Release Notes at https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/helsinki-release-notes/page/release-notes/servicenow-platform/r_ListsRN.html.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to a Helsinki instance.
- Make sure UI16 is enabled. To do this, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and note whether Switch to UI15 appears in the upper right corner of the System Settings window.
- Navigate to System Definition > Plugins and make sure that List v3 is enabled.
- Navigate to a list of tasks.
- Configure the list query criteria to load a high number of records, and the list layout to display several columns.
Note the slowness in loading the results.
Disable List v3 either on specific lists or across the instance.
- To disable List v3 on specific lists, follow the instructions in the product documentation topic Disable List v3 for a specific list
- To disable List v3 across the instance, follow the instructions in the product documentation topic Disable List v3 globally
Related Problem: PRB707443