When the web_service_access_only field in the sys_user table is set to true for a user with the mid_server role, MID Server validation fails, and the following error is displayed:
User mid_user is not allowed to access the given processor: no thrown error
This issue is related to the error in KB0598956, in which the mid_server role configuration caused validation to fail.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to User Administration > Users.
- Open a record for a user that has the mid_server role.
- Select the Web service access only option.
- Save the record.
- Create a new MID Server.
- Try to validate the new MID Server.
Note the log message: User mid_user is not allowed to access the given processor: no thrown error
- Clear the Web service access only option in the sys_user record.
- Re-validate the MID Server.
Related Problem: PRB717020