When building a filter based on variables, catalog items may appear that do not have any variables associated with them.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a list report with requested_item.
- Apply the filter Variables. 10 Things . (item without a variable). It should not be possible to apply filters on an item without a variable.
- Create list report with requested item.
- Select filter Variables..Pens (box of 10) is 1.
- Run report and change the filter to Variables. 10 Things. (item without variable).
- The filter value does not reset.
If you remove the condition manually, the filter will work as desired. The presence of the empty items do not pose any functional problem, and they may be ignored safely.
Related Problem: PRB725039