When using the Show Matching context menu item on a choice field, an empty item is displayed in the filter widget.
Steps to Reproduce
- Ensure that List v3 is activated.
- Navigate to Incidents > All.
- If Subcategory is not already a column, personalize the list to display Subcategory as a column.
- In the Subcategory column, double-click in an empty row.
- Verify that choiceListItems for Subcategory starts with --None-- and lists few more items.
- In the Subcategory column, right-click in an empty row and select Show Matching.
- Verify the filter breadcrump now shows SubCategory=NULL.
- Click the filter icon to open the filter widget.
Note that the condition SubcategoryIS is a choiceListItem.
To work around this issue, construct the filter without using the Show Matching menu option.
Related Problem: PRB725108