There is no content page available for record list view of a CMS Global Search result. This results in the standard UI frameset being used to display content instead of the CMS.
Steps to Reproduce
In the Helsinki release
- Login to the instance, and navigate to the CMS portal
- In the global search, search for the string error
- On the results page, search_result.do, click on the link provided for all incidents
- Notice that the list is displayed using the UI frameset
- Click on any given record
Notice the record opens in the default view, not the ESS view.
The customer can implement their own bespoke solutions to this issue. A good example of such an implementation can be found on the following link in the Service Now community:
Related Problem: PRB715795