When reporting on the resource_allocation table using dot-walked fields from the project management plugin, the following error is thrown: "Number of groups removed from this list by Security constraints: 1." The issue occurs only when the field that you are grouping by is not one of the columns in the list. When the field is added to the columns, no error is thrown.
Steps to Reproduce
- Set the glide.ui.clickthrough.popup and glide.ui.list.allow_extended_fields properties to true.
- Activate the Project Portfolio Suite plugin to activate the Resource Management application.
- Create a new project.
- On the project's related list, create new resource plans for two different groups to create resource allocations.
- Create a new list report on resource_allocation.
- Group by task.ref_pm_project.phase.
- Add the field task.ref_pm_project.project_manager to the selected list.
- Run the report.
The issue occurs only when the field that you are grouping by is not one of the columns in the list. Add the field to the columns to avoid the error.
Related Problem: PRB706442