Steps to Reproduce
- On a base system instance, navigate to Incident > Open.
- Open any incident record.
- Right-click in the form header and select Configure > Form Layout.
- In Create new field, create a field named Test style and add the field to the form.
- Click Save.
- Click Close.
- Navigate to System Policy > Data Policies.
- Click New.
- Create a data policy on the incident table using the field you created in step 4.
- Table: Incident
- [State] [is] [Closed] or [State] [is] [Resolved]
- and [Test Style] [is] [Mandatory]
- Click Submit.
- In the Application Navigator, type task.list in the Filter navigator text box and press return or enter on your keyboard.
- Filter the list to show [Task Type] [is] [Incident].
- Click Run.
- Right-click on the column header State and select Show Visual Task Board.
- Move an incident card to a Resolved or Closed state.
Note that the move fails and, in Geneva, you do not receive the popup message from the data policy.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB671263