When List v3 is activated, the option to configure the database view is not displayed on the list.
Steps to Reproduce
- Ensure that List v3 is activated:
- Navigate to System Definition > Plugins.
- Find List v3 and check that the Status is Active. If not, right-click and select Activate/Upgrade.
- Navigate to System UI > Lists.
- Find and click on the incident_sla table.
- From the form context menu , go to Configure.
Note that the Database View option is not displayed on the Configure list.
By reverting back to List v2, you can re-enable this option. To disable List v3 for a specific list:
- Go to List Control for that list.
- Select Disable List v3.
Related Problem: PRB668645