Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Project > Projects > Create New.
- Add a Project Name.
- Right click in the header bar and click Save.
- In Related Links, click Planning Console.
- Create three tasks named:
- Task 1
- Task 2
- Task 3
- Set the duration of Task 2 as 2 days.
- In Task 2, add inline dependency 1ff.
Note that the start date of Task 2 is reset to one day behind the project start date. This also sets the project start date one day behind.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB713524