There is no way to copy the reCAPTCHA string that is generated. Right-clicking does not bring up the context menu to copy or paste, nor does CTRL+C work.
It offers only a 'Cancel' button, and when clicked, the application closes but cannot be opened until the computer is rebooted.
Google reCaptcha usually shows image tiles that we need to select based on a questions.
Customer referring to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/recaptcha/VJOkHGRXqlk
Steps to Reproduce
- In Windows, select 'Switch User'.
- Select the Ctrl+Alt+Del App.
- Select the pictures in the reCaptcha, then click Next.
The generated random text cannot be copied (Ctrl+C) or right-clicked (no context menu). Only the 'Cancel' button is available.
This problem was fixed in Istanbul. On earlier releases use the following workaround:
1. Go to sys_properties and find the property 'password_reset.captcha.google.enabled'
2. Set the property to false
Related Problem: PRB668565