- the field to select the comparison is displayed (for example: is, greater than, not equal)
- the fields to enter the duration value to compare with are not displayed
The problem only occurs in UI15 (system property named glide.ui.doctype is set to true). The problem may be related to having a duration type field already on the form.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Service Level Management > SLA > SLA Definitions.
- Click New.
- In Name, type some text.
- In Table, specify Incident.
- In Start condition, add a new condition and select field name Time worked (a duration field).
Note that no additional fields are displayed to allow you to enter the duration value for that condition.
- Click the menu icon , and select Configure > Form Layout.
- Remove the Duration field from the form.
- Click Save
- Repeat step 5.
Note that the fields to enter the duration value are now displayed as expected.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB666123